- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
CBI Partners Co., Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, job title, age, gender, Company etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CBI Partners Co., Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
CBI Partners Co., Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, HBIJ will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- CBI Partners Co., Ltd. is the legal entity which owns the sales and distribution right of Hansen Beck in Japan This company receives the same data as Hansen Beck in Japan.
- Hansen Beck global network
When CBI Partners Co., Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CBI Partners Co., Ltd securely stores your data in HubSpot. Security details can be viewed below.
HubSpot https://www.hubspot.com/security and https://legal.hubspot.com/dpa
As soon as HBIJ downloaded data from the web-server we store your data in Microsoft One Drive or Drop-box.
CBI Partners Co., Ltd will not delete your data unless specifically requested by you.
CBI Partners Co., Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- CBI Partners Co., Ltd.
- Hansen Beck global network
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CBI Partners Co., Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Hansen Beck Network
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
CBI Partners Co., Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request HBIJ for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that CBI Partners Co., Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CBI Partners Co., Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that CBI Partners Co., Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that CBI Partners Co., Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to CBI Partners Co., Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that CBI Partners Co., Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com Call us at: +81 45 642 7395 Or write to us: 2-34-15 Okurayama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 222-0037 Japan
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - CBI Partners Co., Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - CBI Partners Co., Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CBI Partners Co., Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +81 45 642 7395
Or write to us at: 2-34-15 Okurayama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 222-0037 Japan